Event & Artwork Images for APOCALYPSE MON AMOUR by Boosher x Acid

monarmour

Event images of Boosher x Acid's APOCALYPSE MON AMOUR at La Grille can now be viewed here (above images via), as well the artwork itself can be view HERE on my FB-album. I am actually really relishing this sudden "discomfort" I get from viewing these artwork - which oozes both "macabre" and "beauty" against each other's existence. My brain melts, and I am glad it does. *NICE*

BOOSHER
[Above: from Boosher / Below: from ACID]
ACID
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK