SUGAR DIABETIC BEAR by Ron English for #SDCC2017


”The final apostle in the Cereal Killer Last Breakfast is here!” - exclaims the item tagline, and all I can think of it this would be the PERFECT collectible to be had in the TOYSREVIL HQ, least of all it’ll remind me of my Diabetic-woes! Who says "Toys are not relevant to Life"? LOL

SUGAR DIABETIC BEAR from Ron English is set for a “early release” at San Diego Comic Con 2017 (July 20–23) via Disburst Booth 5047, from Preview Night onwards … Price TBC.

I’d suggest you check in with your fav/regular retailer(s) for eventual availability, ”just in case” :)


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK